On today’s video I wanted to test another motherboard that would work for a dual RTX 3060 GPU crypto mining set up. I am tested the ASUS Prime Z390A.
– A motherboard that can support PCIE x8 x8 mode version 3.0.
– A compatible CPU
– 4 GB of RAM
– HDMI/Display Port Dummies
– Adequate PSU (650W+ to be on the safe side)
– Developer driver 470.05
– MSI Afterburner
– You favorite crypto miner
The memory on the GPUs I have in this video is Samsung and my overclock settings are the following:
– Memory at 1100 MHZ
– Power Level at 75%
– Fan is at Auto, but you can set it to 60%-70% if you want.
We were able to hit roughly 48 MH per card in this build.
5:45 Build Timelapse
6:10 Close up shots
7:20 Overclocking and Undervolting
9:00 Final Results
Thank you for watching and I hope you enjoyed it.